Northern Canadian climate is challenging and unpredictable. In industries such as Oil and Gas, Forestry, Search and Rescue, Wild Fire Fighting, Geology and Surveying, Hunting, Fishing and Farming, the harsh climate can provide significant challenges to access remote locations. Companies need safe, versatile and reliable ways to inspect assets, complete inspections, perform rescue operations, fight wild fires, as well as discover new potential geological areas for business development.
We rent SHERP ATVs, the toughest vehicle on the Planet. We also offer professional, expert operators, to let you focus on the task at hand, while we operate the machine. We also rent top of line CAN-AM Commander and Defender ATVs - Both with tracks and tires.
Shredded Peak Sherp Co. was formed in 2020 in Grande Prairie, AB to help businesses and serious recreational enthusiasts reach places that no other machine on the planet can reach, taking their business to places that they never thought possible, literally. Shredded Peak SHERP Rentals was formed to assist industry in Northern Alberta and British Columbia.
ABOUT SHERP ATV
SHERP ATVs are environmentally friendly, reliable and low-maintenance work-horses created to work in extreme conditions.
- Crosses any type of Canadian terrain: water, sand, ice, snow,
swamps, mud, slush, fallen trees, and more.
- Climbs a step of 1 meter high.
- Climbs slopes up to 35 degrees.
- Gets easily out of the water onto the ice.
- Max. speed up to 40 km/h.
- Low environmental impact + carbon footprint.
- Drives up to 4000km on one tank (can carry 280 liters of diesel)
- Tire Inflation to max. pressure 3Psi in 30 seconds over engine exhaust;
- Centralized Pneumo-circulation Suspension makes SHERP ATV extremely stable and smooth driving.
- Ability to Stay in SHERP ATV for multiple days with WEBASTO independent diesel heater.
- SHERP ATV water displacement is more than 3,200 liters and
makes the SHERP unsinkable.
- Tubeless Extra-low Pressure Tires with max. pressure of 3Psi;
Our machines are helping people to perform their jobs in places they never could have dreamed of before.